just true life,

Sunday, August 17, 2008

WOAHHHHHHHH.


DAYS HAVE BEEN CRAZYYYYY;


things have been the same,, as usual.
but now i write to you readers as a fourteen year old(:


So, as clumsy as i am. as much bad luck i have.

i mean with the luck i have friday the thirteenth doesnt even phase me.

but anywhoo. with all of the tripping, and the weird awkward moments, and the dumb comments i make,and the guy troubles, and the bad just plain bad luck i have.

THIS has certainly never happened.


SOO its the day before my birthday.

FRIDAY. I wake up. my mom's gone, steve's gone.

a full day of babysitting the siblings; sydney and stevie.

Its going to be a good day. i'll get through this easy day then have a wonderful birthday tomorrow.. wait. i feel kinda,, queeezy. maybe its hunger,

SO i get something to eat, i text my momm. mom i really dnt feel good.

I went througgh the day feeling like this until steve finally got home and told me how horrible i looked. an hour later my sister was sick too. i was throwing up ALL NIGHT. and all day the next day, which was; of course. my birthday,


i got exactly what i wanted by the way.

wich was the book Breaking Dawn.

from my favorite book series, the twilight series,
so farr its gooood.

but i havent finished yett so who knows whats next?

haha.

but now i feeel a little better.
not nauseous
but not good.
still feverish.
stomach cramps.
body chills.


Flu? Virus?

anywhoooo.

Now my brothers sick and i feel so bad for not just making steve come home and watch him so i didnt get him sick


and sydney too.

poooor stevie only 3 years old.

Sorry i couldn't write more guys.

The stomach aches don't really merge with the Writing thing.

No comments: