just true life,

Friday, September 26, 2008

hurt as i am; i am the one hurting.

He who is hurting other people is probably hurting himself more than the others.
- unkown.

its so true.

every stab i have ever said to anybody. was because of my pain. my hurt my life my problems. not theirs.
who knew? i did. i knew it all along. it should've been obvious but i don't pay attention. not now not ever. things always get messed up around me. everytime things are going good something ticks in my brain and says lets screw this up. and i do. every single freaking time.
but thats just me.
mistakes mistakes mistakes.
but this time it wasn't a mistake.
it happened. and it was good.
it felt good.
but why am i feeling so bad?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I haven't been on Blogger in ages! So how have you been? Ah. I know what you're talking about. And that is one inspiring quote. Keep in touch!

bluffy said...

hey...
I'm just droppin by
and read on ur post
I think I've ever felt what u feel. :)